NasaWing9 + Trainerbar
Powerkite / Singleskin kite
Entry level / Intermediate
Level: Beginner - Advanced - Expert
Control: Trainerbar (3-Line controlbar)
Quality Singleskin powerkites
The Nasa Wing9 Depower can be controlled with a trainer bar with safety, or a NasaBar. This NasaWing has a third line for safety and to depower the kite, or slow down, for less power. The third line makes it easy to restart the NasaWing9 from the ground. Very suitable for powerkiting, snowkiting or landboarding. Performed with adjustable bridles.
Flight characteristics of the Nasa Wing:
- Single skin kite
- A big advantage of the NasaWing is the lack of sticks, that's why the Nasa-Wing is almost indestructible.
- The well thought-out design of the Nasa offers the largest pull a m², of all the power kites today.
- The slow flight of the Nasa makes him an ideal powerkite, and suitable for powerkiting / buggykiting / snow/land boarding.
- The Nasawing has a pull in abundance, regardless of its orientation in the wind window (flight zone of the kite).
- Starting is easy, put the Nasawing flat on his back and pull the bar slowly. The Nasa will bolt on by the wind and is ready for the start. A short pull is enough for the Nasa to go in the air.
- Depower function
Delivery/contents: NasaWing9 + Trainerbar Ready to fly - NasaWing9 kite, including Trainerbar, kite lines, kite bag and manual.
- Kite only - NasaWing9 kite, kite bag and manual
- Ready to fly - NasaWing9 kite, including Trainerbar, kite lines, kite bag and manual.
- Ready to fly - NasaWing9 kite, including Nasabar, kite lines, kite bag and manual.
For specifications, click on an image.