NasaWing9 - DePower
Powerkites / Singleskin powerkites
Entry Level / Intermediate
Level: Beginner - Advanced - Expert
Control: Trainerbar - NasaBar
Quality Singleskin powerkites
The NasaWing9 DePower can be controlled with a trainer bar (with safety line) or a NasaBar. This NasaWing has a third line for safety and to depower the kite, or slow down, for less power. The safety line of the bar is fastened to your wrist with Velcro. The third line is attached to this safety line (depower line). If there is panic, you can let go of the bar and the kite swirls down. The third line makes it easy to restart the NasaWing9 from the ground. This makes it extremely suitable to get acquainted with powerkiting in a safe way.
The well thought-out design of the Nasa offers the largest pulling force per m² of all power flyers currently available. The slow flight of the Nasa makes him an ideal powerkite. The Nasa has plenty of pulling power, regardless of its position in the wind window. Thanks to the third line, the depowerable Nasawing has the extra function to reduce these forces. In the extreme corners the force naturally decreases, but always remains present. Collapse this NasaWing is therefore a rarity. Starting is easy, lay the NASA flat on its back and pull the lines slowly. The Nasa is bounced by the wind and is ready for the start. A short pull is now enough to get the Nasa in the air.
Performed with adjustable bridles.
Flight characteristics of the Nasa Wing:
- Single skin kite
- A big advantage of the NasaWing is the lack of sticks, that's why the Nasa-Wing is almost indestructible.
- The well thought-out design of the Nasa offers the largest pull a m², of all the power kites today.
- The slow flight of the Nasa makes him an ideal powerkite, and suitable for powerkiting/buggy riding / fly- landboarding.
- The Nasawing has a pull in abundance, regardless of its orientation in the wind window (flight zone of the kite).
- Starting is easy, put the Nasawing flat on his back and pull the bar slowly. The Nasa will bolt on by the wind and is ready for the start. A short pull is enough for the Nasa to go in the air.
- Depower function
Delivery/contents: NasaWing9 Kite only - NasaWing9 kite, kite bag and manual
- Kite only - NasaWing9 kite, kite bag and manual
- Ready to fly - NasaWing9 kite, including trainerbar, kite lines, kite bag and manual.
- Ready to fly - NasaWing9 kite, including nasabar, kite lines, kite bag and manual.
For specifications, click on an image.
|150 Depower||1,84 qm||2/6 Bft|
|170 Depower||2,30 qm||2/6 Bft|
|190 Depower||2,89 qm||2/6 Bft|
|210 Depower||3,50 qm||1/5 Bft|
|230 Depower||4,53 qm||1/5 Bft|
|250 Depower||5,51 qm||1/5 Bft|
|300 Depower||7,04 qm||1/4 Bft|
|350 Depower||9,49 qm||1/4 Bft|
|400 Depower||12,75 qm||1/4 Bft|